Thursday 5 March 2009

A day in the life of Michael Caine?

To set a sequence of images that shows visually a day of Michael Caine. From gathering a large amount research about my character that I did during reading week. For the research I can find the right style and story that fits with the character of Michael Caine.

Need to consider a document and catalogue a large amount of experimental approach in the character and to write document my work.

To approach the right way I will consider on Michael Caine accent, as part of his iconic charm. Create a story or document of what he has done in the last 24 hours .I will need to think about colour, type and style.

To do this I will produce a range of media that suits it and take same consideration my creative interest will play with animation and illustrated typography and find which is suitable maybe combine it.

My aim first is to do background research to produce a story first in 2009 with Michael Caine in it. Once I have worked out that next is to create a storyboard and play with the idea concept and sequence. Think of every possibility and improve it.

Then experiment with different media. But research other designers for inspiration and see how they work and type of style they do.

There is a lot to consider being organised will be very important to get work done in a professional way.

No comments:

Post a Comment